Chevrolet or Toyota?
As a student of a very different era, one of the things taught throughout my 12 year education and beyond was critical thinking. Using deductive reasoning and weighing all the variables, we were taught how to come up with results and then formed and tested a conclusion. Sure, we had our biases and wanted to ‘weight the scales of determination’ in a desired result, but that was not true critical thinking according to basic logic and the scientific method.
So to make a choice for purchasing and automobile, Martin (nice pretend name) could make a list of what is important to Martin when buying a car. So, the criteria might be price, colors, mpg, repairs, and drivability plus others. After comparing the 2 cars, Martin comes to a decision.
So the same procedure is followed when it comes to any decisions we make. Where one lives, what one eats, who we like and who we associate with, one’s job choice etc.
One could say that what makes each and everyone of us unique IS our choice selections are different. How boring if we all liked the same thing! Enter Commies!
Should then Martin be told by a committee in the neighborhood that his white car does not demonstrate diversity? Does he have some hidden prejudice against brown colored cars? Is the neighborhood going to teach him to like brown, black or green cars? Re-education camp to be color-blind, should he be targeted on Facebook? After all, it’s a WHITE a, a, a, TOYOTA!! He’s just a white guy who likes white cars!!!! “I saw on Facebook that he goes to THAT church and the pastor wears white!!! OMG!
We have a Christian Right-wing, probably supremist living so close to us!!! I heard he supported gun rights and he does not want our children to have access to pornography books.”
Martin, now, is a perfect target for the Boundary County Human Rights Task Force. The all-inclusive group who supports ‘community’ values and just hates bullying! They embrace the diversity as long as that diversity meets their ‘strict’ definition. Oh, Martin! You have been targeted and named “the outsider.” Do the following and be accepted!
Four identified women, have put the Human Rights Task Force to work in Boundary County. George Soros-funded groups are all over including Boundary County!
So it’s goals are some the same goals put forth in 1963 (every 60 years we rediscover the Communists Goals as they are recycled like its something new and different).
I would like to just show here a few. The whole list of 45 is available online. Congressional Record, January 10, 1963 pp. A34-35.
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violates civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. SOFTEN THE CURRICULUM. Get control of teachers’ associations. (Boundary County Human Rights Task Force)
18. Gain control of all student newspapers. (have you checked out Boise State Paper? your tax dollars directly fund this)
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions positions. (library board)
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press. (Oh my, give another point to the commies!)
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures radio and TV. (internet cesspools of today). The Boundary County Human Rights Task Force Ladies must be so very proud!!!
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy”. (jail time?)
27. Infiltrate churches and replace revealed religion with “social”religion. DISCREDIT THE BIBLE and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a religious crutch. Recently, the words “fundamentalists” and “taliban Christians” were cavalierly thrown around by people in office? REPEATEDLY?
Back when I read these in 1963 for the first time, I assumed these were ‘card carrying Communists). I am more sure of that fact now.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, hindrance to cooperation between nations world-wide.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
The Boundary County Human Rights task Force ladies might have found yet another favorite communist goal in the next dictum.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture. (all Idaho’s department of….) Really? I can think of a lot of reasons to just get rid of the departments. Liberal states like California and Oregon have “departments” for every thing you do. Who’s bringing California to Idaho???? Idahoan communists that have infiltrated Boundary County. Even grown up here! Oh! Oh! Oh!
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business. Who is big business in Boundary County? Who’s wife?
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. Well this IS alive and well in Boundary County, isn’t it. We have a swingers club now don’t we.
So we have not looked at all the Goals written in 1963. You can do that on your own. Plus a quick perusal of the ones written in W. Wilson’s time. History is a revolving door because we don’t teach it in schools as more than an annotation.
Repeat repeat repeat and thanks to the Boundary County Human Rights Task Force we can all look forward to “repeat” Goal: Commie Control and….. we all drive brown Chevys.